Governance, Risk & Regulatory services
Hubbell Associates can provide reviews of governance and risk in two ways. Firstly, we look at a businessís organizational wide governance and risk management systems and processes. This involves identifying, assessing and managing the governance structure and risk management at the organizationís business strategy level as well as at lower levels which support the strategic level.
This provides a comprehensive and enterprise-wide view of strategic risks including external risk drivers that could impact, in a positive or negative manner, the organizationís ability to achieve its strategic objectives. It also provides a view of whether the businessís governance structure is appropriate to ensure adequate control by senior stakeholders.
Secondly Hubbell Associates provides risk management review and development for financial institutions. This may involve helping an organization tailor existing risk management policies and procedures to complex and changing global regulatory regimes, or it may be helping to establish a new in business risk function.
• Review of existing risk policies, processes & controls
• Review of corporate governance processes
• Establish new risk and governance processesProject Management
• Updating existing risk and control processes
• Risk transformation programmes
• Risk analytics and technological programme delivery
• owner/operator companies